Bay Developments Ltd. is looking for Administrative Coordinator, Bay Developments Ltd.Job Context
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The purpose of this position is to provide executive support to the senior management on general administration, business development; and coordinate administrative support to the others department.
- For the first few months this position will focus on supporting the senior management in reviewing and developing administrative processes, systems and policies to build a strong operational platform to support the business.
- This person must be very well organized and have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Prepare and follow up with various correspondence
- Scheduling and coordinating calendar appointments
- Assist with a wide range of administrative and executive responsibilities such as managing the office workflow, drafting correspondence, and liaising between the Senior Management’s Office and high-level external contacts
- Coordinate and manage the meeting calendar and travel schedule for the Senior Management, including preparing detailed, complex itineraries for travel to domestic and international meetings.
- Reminding the Senior Management of important tasks and deadlines.
- Capability to draft business letters, emails, personal correspondence and provide other administrative assistance regarding documentation to the Senior Management.
- Manage the Senior Management office ensuring the proper documentation of personal and business files, record keeping while maintaining confidentiality.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Senior Management by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
- Coordinate with the management team, other departments and all wings of the group as per requirements or instruction provided by Senior Management.
- Develop relationships to maintain a high level of service for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage special projects assigned by Senior Management streamline and develop firm processes and procedures.
- Provide admin and general business support to Senior Management in day-to-day matters
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through to completion
- Handles sensitive information appropriately and uses good judgment in problem-solving.
- Performing errands and tasks of a personal nature with a high degree of confidentiality and confidence
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Managment
- Skills Required: Administration, Communication, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Administration, Management
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Minimum 3-5+ years of applicable high-level administrative experience (open to industry/backgrounds)
- Extremely polished and professional; ability to interact with clients and executives at all levels.
- Has experience in a busy, diverse and demanding role, demonstrating strong organizational skills, ability to plan and prioritize a complex workload, and meet deadlines.
- Dynamic “go-getter” who is enthusiastic, driven, proactive, etc. Excellent EQ – emotional intelligence, smart, “gets it”
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and detail oriented
- Sense of understanding on how to handle sensitive situations and the need for confidentiality
- Strong MS Office Suite skills.
- Must have good judgment; extremely intuitive.
- Dhaka (Gulshan)
- As per company policy
25 June 2022