Bay is actively seeking a highly skilled and collaborative team player to join its Project Management Cell, with the primary responsibility of managing and coordinating construction projects and ensuring their successful delivery. The individual will be accountable for project planning, scheduling, coordination, and collaboration, as well as monitoring project progress, and project performance, and identifying and mitigating risks. Furthermore, the individual will be responsible for stakeholder management, ensuring timely and effective communication throughout all project phases.Roles and Responsibility
- Design Management: Setting deadlines for designers based on the project requirement, facilitating meetings with respective departments to resolve design and construction issues, and design documentation.
- Risk Management: Identify, categorize, prioritize, and plan for risks.
- Scheduling Management: Finalizing the project road map, and master schedule, identifying the critical path, and risk forecasting based on the same.
- Communication Management: Address and resolve issues among design, construction, and management teams and prepare documentation accordingly.
- Monitoring & Control: Monitoring project progress compared to the master schedule, notifying the construction department of potential delay events, finalizing the mitigation plan, evaluating project performance in terms of work progress, raising flags for slippage, and preparing dashboard reports.
- Closeout: Revisit the project scope, requirements, and final feature checklist, perform completion acceptance test, sign off approvals, identify and document lessons learned, finalize reports, archive project documentation, and hand over project ownership.
- Management Reporting: Prepare regular management reports on project progress, health, performance, issues, risk, and operational updates.
- Other tasks: Roll out periodic knowledge sharing/learning & development sessions and perform any other task Department Manager or Top Management assigned.
B.Sc. in Engineering/ B. Arch from any reputed Engineering UniversityExperience
8 to 10 year(s)Additional Requirements
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Project planning, scheduling, coordination, and collaboration
- Proficient in project management knowledge, best practices, software, and tools
- Drawing interpretation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Stakeholder, time management, and documentation skill
- Team building, and leadership
- Contract management
DhakaLast Date of Submission
13 May 2023