We are looking for a self-motivated and process-oriented person who is energetic and drives changes. He is expected to have a very good command at communication. He will be responsible for providing strategic support to increase profits, ensuring full-service to clients, working on corporate strategies, and providing market intelligence.
- Incorporate contemporary practices and solve strategic departmental problems
- Develop and implement strategies to increase profits through upselling
- Ensure clients receive exceptional service throughout the project lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with corporate teams to develop and execute corporate strategies
- Provide valuable market intelligence and insights to support business decisions.
- Maintain constant communication with all patrons to provide updates
- Routinely update clients and JVPs on project status to keep them informed.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure work is progressing as planned and follow-up on any issues.
- Accompany clients and JVPs on vendor visits to select materials and products.
- Prepare necessary documentation for clients and obtain necessary approvals.
- Coordinate with various departments, including InterStudio, SCM, PMC, Accounts, Engineering, and Facilities Management to ensure seamless project execution.
- Prepare Refund-Claim Statements accurately and in a timely manner.
- Record and register post-handover issues and update the tracker.
- Resolve post-handover issues promptly and process necessary payments.
- Reconnect with old clients to enhance upselling opportunities.
- Gather client feedback and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct NPS surveys and monitor for improvements in NPS scores
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or in a related field.
- Fluent in English language (both in verbal and written communications).
- Expert in using Microsoft Office Suit and CRM software
- Strong negotiation and team working skills
- Knows how to learn and change
We welcome freshers or candidates with 1-2 years of experience to apply, as we believe that individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences bring unique perspectives and skills to our team.
- Attractive compensation package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Performance-based incentive
- Festival bonuses
- Mobile and allowances
- And others as per policy
3 April 2023